Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Miss My Friend..









I'm using Landon's blog just to put my feelings about today out. I still can't beleive it has been 3 years today when God took away my best friend. None of us understood why he would take someone who had such an impact on everyones lives, and we still don't understand. All we have now are the wonderful memories we shared with him. Philip and I were so close, and he was like a brother to me. I feel like its not fair that Landon never got to meet him and grow up with his "Uncle Philip" spoiling him, but I know that he has a VERY special guardian angel watching over him and me too. This is a picture of my dove off the remembrance tree that the funeral home has every year and also a picture of the sky one day from my back yard when I had a hard day thinking about him, but I'm sure this was his way of showing me he was ok and walking with God.







No comments: