Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a few Randoms

These are just a few things happening over the past few weeks. My mom & dad bought Landon a new table & chairs set because he absolutely LOVES Toy Story. So we had to drag it into our bedroom so him and Daddy could play. He also requests his muffin and milk there on Saturday mornings and I have to keep the dogs downstairs so they don't get his food. As you can see Elsa can easily grab whatever she likes off the table. haha. While I was off me & Hagg ventured to West Virginia with the kids for an afternoon of shopping and lunch. We hadn't made it to the interstate and already we heard "Mooommmmmyy, Emma is touching my booooot" Yet another reason I'm convinced when we have another child I'm gonna be forced to trade in my jeep for a bigger vehicle. Mini Van Mama here I come!
Landon insisted on wearing my sunglasses when I took him to play at Aunt Lori's because "the sun is too bright"

This little baby had a slumber party at our house last week while my in-laws went to Roanoke to see Tim McGraw & Lady A. They wanted to spend the night over there so miss Tilly spend the night with us. She is a very spoiled little babe and had to sleep in our bed all night, but how can you really say no to that face? haha

No comments: