Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jason Aldean/Easton Corbin

As SOON as they released who would be at the West Va State Fair this year I had it marked on my calender with a big red sharpie when Jason Aldean tickets went on sale! I have been dying to see him because he is def one of my favorite country artists! I ended up getting 3 tickets becuase we had th plan to take Landon since his Favorite songs in the whole world are Big Green tractor and Hicktown. Unfortunately, the day before the concert the weather forcast was Not looking good. It was a 90% chance of rain, heavy at times, and I just couldn't picture us sitting outside with a 2 year old until 11 at night. Jonathan decided he would stay home with Landon, so me, Ashley, Scott, Brittany and Neil loaded up my van and headed to the fair. We brought poncho's in case it started rainin, and lucky for us it never got really bad. We had track seats, 12th row and they were AWESOME! We were Directly in front of the stage and I had a perfect view ;) Somethin about that cowboy hat, tight jeans and guitar just does somethin for me. HaHa! It was one of the best concerts I've ever been too and I hope I get to see him again sometime. Easton Corbin was his opening act and he was pretty awesome too. I LOVE the fair concerts!!






No comments: