Saturday, January 8, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year! Landon was VERY into all things Christmas-including our new best friend around the holidays-Elf on Shelf. We spent every morning going around the house to see where he landed, and telling him that we had been good (or not so good) at night before we went to bed. He was so fun to buy for this year because everything that came on tv Landon would yell "Mom can santa bring me that?!" Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, not only because we celebrate the birth of Jesus, but because its always a wonderful time to be with family and friends. This post has a ton of pictures so I'll appologize now ;)
This was after Santa came! Landon and Kittle were very excited to see what Santa brought!
"You mean I got a guitar like Stans?!"

Let me play you a little tune. This was the present that he took to all of our other stops on Christmas day, where he put on quite a few concerts for everyone that would listen!

Thanks to PawPaw & Grammy Landon was able to give his dad a special gift he had been wanting! He marched over to him and said "Here's the gun I got for ya dad!"

Our 3rd annual Christmas PJ picture

The kids at Grammy & PawPaws
The last stop was at MaMaw & PawPaw's house where he found his Thomas the Train set he had been "wanting forever!"
Everyone's goods when we got home
I absolutely Love Love Love getting Christmas cards, but usually have them piled in a basket. This year I made my own card holder and I was in love with it! I hope to try to make a few for next year and maybe sell some to get a little extra Christmas cash!

No comments: