Monday, March 28, 2011

Marriage Questions

Marriage Questions I found this on a blog I read and thought it was cute. Have fun and try to remember :) How long have you been together? We have been married for 6 years this past March, and together for about 6 and a 1/2 years ;) We got engaged after about 5 months of dating.. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We had known each other Forever..literally..thats what made it so easy, we didn't have to go through that "getting to know each other phase" haha Did you go to the same school? yepp..he was a year behind me in school, but we were always good friends. I even sat with him on the baseball bus almost every away game since I did the books for baseball. Who is the most sensitive? oh definately me. Im a crybaby. What about pets? We live in a zoo. We have 2 dogs, and 3 cats, and we would have even more if our house could hold them. Jonathan can't say no to an animal in need..haha Where do you eat out most as a couple? When we go out together, we go to Cat & Owl for date night. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Lincoln, Nebraska for a VT/Nebraska football game. It was a super fun trip Who has the craziest exes? since I don't really have any. Him. Haha one in particular comes to mind who hated me when they dated in high school, and I wouldn't have even known her if she was standin beside me. Who has the worst temper? Jonathan wins that one for sure..haha Who does the cooking? Jonathan. I'm not a fan of cooking what so ever, altho I make a mean hamburger helper..haha Who is more social? Definitely me..Jonathan says I think I'm still in high school and try to do as many clubs and activities as possible..haha Who is the neat freak? me. I am VERY OCD..its bad... Who is the most stubborn? ehhh that could go either way. We both have a TON of stubborness in us, and Landon isn't too far behind.. Who hogs the bed? I get blamed for that. I can't help it that I think I should be able to sleep in the middle. Who wakes up earlier? on the weekdays I do since I have to get ready for work. But on the weekends I try to stay in bed as long as possible.. Where was your first date? I feel like our first "official" date we went to Roanoke and ate at TGIFridays How long did it take to get serious? haha not long. Like I said we knew each other, so after we got over the feelings of "do we really like each other like that?" it didn't take long.. Who eats more? We both enjoy eating :) Who does the laundry? Me. All the time. Boo. Who drives when you are together? Him, unless I want to go through a drive-through and he is the worst drive through orderer because he gets mad that I yell across him asking for extra ketchup and condiments..haha Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? neither one of us. lol. Who wears the pants in the relationship? he wears them..but I give my share of lip..haha Who eats more sweets? Me..He rarely eats sweets unless somebody bakes him a cake or we go out to dinner he'll get dessert sometimes..

No comments: