Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pool Time

After attempting to do it a few weeks in a row, the sun finally worked with us and Lori & I took the kids to lunch then to the city pool. I worked there for 3 years, and it was probably my favorite job, but our city parks & rec tore up that pool and put in a brand new pool area. Between the kiddie pool and the water mushroom Landon loved every minute of it! He definately gets his love of the water from me, which I'm very glad! Hopefully by next year he'll be swimming w/ swimmies like a pro ;)
I told him the morning we were going that Hunter & Abbie were coming over and when I came in the kitchen I found this. He had took their pictures off the fridge and layed in the floor looking at them, just waiting on them to show up. How sweet that he loves his cousins so much!





1 comment:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I'm glad her likes the pool. Maddie likes it now, too! We will definitely be putting in some pool time when y'all are here. :) I love the pic of Landon laying on the floor looking at the picture!