Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brothers visit

This weekend my brothers (dad's sons) were in town for their Nanny's 90th birthday party and we were able to spend some time together. Bobby lives in Arkanses and this is only the 2nd time i've seen him in about 10 years! Billy is living in Wise, VA and this was the first time I'd seen him for about 6 years, and was also the first time he got to meet Landon. We also didn't tell my dad they were coming, so it was a surprise for him that I think he especially enjoyed! After Landon warmed up to Bobby he had a blast with him. He woke up this morning and asked if Bobby was comin to his house! I'm glad Landon (and me) got to spend time with his Uncles. I think he's shocked about how many Uncles he actually has! haha
He even suckered Bobby into reading him a book while he was trying to watch the Arkansas Razorback game. Bobby taught him to say "wooo pig soui" or whatever it is and I had to tell Landon those are bad words right along w/ "roll tide and go hoos!" :)

No comments: