Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 year check up

Just a quick post with Landon's Three year stats. (Since I was a bad mom, and never made it for his 2 year ck up) I know, I know, I WORK for his pediatrician, but time just slipped away. lol.
This time he was much better with Dr. Boyd checking him out, but when he looked in his left ear he had to get some wax out, and the poor boy ended up having a double ear infection! No WONDER he's been sluggish the past few days. So we are on antibiotics for 10 days that will hopefully clear him up! I waited to get my flu shot when he did, so I went first and he did pretty good after me. Didn't want the bandaid though! He strutted up to get his sucker and toy from the prize box and went on to work with Dad!
Weight: 38 lbs
Height: 38 1/2 inches tall

No comments: