Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Landon, you are THREE years old! I can't beleive it! You surprise us every day with how much you learn and soak up in the world. Here are some of the things your up to
-You LOVE to sing. Your favorite songs are Big Green Tractor, Hicktown, and Rain. You know almost all the words, and can break it down with your guitar.
-You are very opinionated. (I think you get it honest from me and your dad)
-You are definately an Arritt. You enjoy talking. and talking, and talking some more.
-You basically became potty trained a week before your birthday. We are still working on the whole #2 thing, but as far as going pee, you have it down pat and currently are about 5 days accident free! I guess you just had to do it on your own time!
-You Love to Golf, and your good at it! You can hit the ball almost Every swing, and you love to "practice puttering" in the living room at night with dad.
-Your becoming a real Dad's sidekick. You want to dress like him, go to work with him, and basically just be his mini me.
-You are very loving, and just give me random hugs and tell me that you love me.
-Your a great sleeper still. If I don't get you to bed when you want I can usually find you in there waiting on me!
I can't beleive your already three years old, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings us!
Here was the party crew, you had so much fun! You picked out Optumis Prime things for your birthday. Since your dad let you watch the "robot" movie with him, you've become all about the Transformers! Your dad even had his 'vintage' Optumis for you to play with

You look up to Dillon very much. I think he's the reason you finally decided to become potty trained because you wanted to "be a big boy just like Dil" He was off school on your birthday so he came over to hang out with you

Grammy & PawPaw brought pizza's so everyone had to eat before they played!

You couldn't wait to tear into your cake! The black icing turned everyones mouths and hands black! haha
MaMaw got you the Buzz Lightyear wing pack you had been asking for! I heard "To infinity..AND BEYOND!" all night long
Katrina got you the cowboy boots you had been asking for! You wouldn't take them off to go to bed, so I had to sneak in and take them off after you fell asleep :) Happy Third Birthday sweet boy!
*I also ask that everyone say a quick prayer for two families going through a loss tonight. A local girl who was younger than me lost her battle with lukemia this morning and went to be with the lord. She was newly married, had a bone marrow transplant, and just couldn't get better. She fought a HARD battle, and everyone in our little town sent out prayers, had fundraisers, and just lifted her up. She was an only child, but had an extended family that loved her so. Please pray for her family, her husband, and everyone that was close to her. She is in no more pain, but those on earth are left to grieve for her. To read her story, you can look at her blog www.amysupdateblog.blogspot.com

No comments: