Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Dear 'baby' Landon,
It's so hard to believe that it's been two years since you were born! That 8 pound baby has turned into quite a young little man :) You amaze me at the things you have learned to comprehend and how much you continue to learn every day. Your vocabulary has become pretty much any and everything you hear a grown up say. (some things not so good, but we're working on that) You're starting to watch a few things on tv..mainly "fugall" with dad and some 'bob pants' when I'm in the shower. You love your Dobi and she loves you just as much. Oscar & the cats aren't too fond of you, but I think if push came to shove, oscar would take somebody out for you ;) I love the fact that you're calling me mama now and you call for me or "daaaayaad" when you wake up. Your learning to play by yourself and it's the sweetest thing to watch you sit and play with your cars or motorcycles. You love going for a ride in your dad's jeep and just being outdoors makes you happy. The way you love your aunts, uncles and cousins amazes me. Even your friends you ask about on a regular basis. Your love for both paw paw's and your grammy & mamaw amaze me as well. I love when you say "hold you" and put your arms up for us to take you, and I love that you want me to sing Jesus loves me and "tinkle tinkle star" when I put you to bed. These first two years have been wonderful and I can't wait to see what the next will bring. I love you very much!
Love
Mommy

No comments: