Monday, October 12, 2009

Passionately Pink for a Cure

Ok so I've been a total blog slacker lately. It just gets so harder to post on a blog with the wonderful world of Facebook. So I'll attempt to be better for the maybe 4 people that arent' my friends on facebook and don't see my million uploads a day ;) It's hard to beleive its been a year since I started the blog, but I remember one of my first posts was after the Passionately Pink for a Cure party, and its been a great year since. Landon will be 2 in a just 2 weeks and I can't beleive it. He's grown up so much, and talks nonstop. He's definately an Arritt ;) Here are a few pics I snapped during the party yesterday.
This year I made sure he had a pink shirt ready to wear for his Grammy!
Pink cupcakes! Yumm!
Landon & Abbie waiting for PawPaw to get there! You can't even comprehend how much they love their PawPaw David and I think the feeling is pretty mutual ;)

PawPaw thought he needed MORE cupcakes & icing. This kid was on a sugar high!

Horribe picture I know, but I wanted to get what my whole shirt said. If it wasn't for Betsy I probably wouldn't be involved w/ things like the American Cancer Society, and cancer awareness, but we're so glad that she beat her breast cancer and and Landon has his Grammy to love on for a long time!

No comments: