Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Last year I got a super deal on this christmas tree the week after Christmas at walmart! It was marked to 75% off and I got an expensive tree for next to nothing! And I'm SO glad I did! I don't have enough ornaments to cover it, but I think it looks just fine. I even got Jonathan to help me decorate, and of course Landon thought he was gonna help put the star on the tree.


I was getting ready one morning, and things got unusually quiet in Landon's room, which definately means he's up to something. Since Oscar was a puppy he has Always loved to lay in the sunshine wherever it was shining in and this has become a favorite spot in the mornings. Landon was brave enough to try to snuggle up next to Oscar and he actually let him lay there peacefully.

No comments: