Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow09

So the weathermen kept saying we were gonna have this huge snow come through Virginia, and as usual, we were skeptical. Sometimes they predict this winter weather, and we dont see a single snowflake, but this time they were right! It started snowing about 2pm of friday, and by the time I got off work and made it to Covington the roads were already covered. This first picture I took Friday night of my snowman out front and he could still see above the snow!


Poor Oscar couldn't even go out in the yard to go to the bathroom

This was my view outside my kitchen sink window

By morning, my snowman couldn't see over the snow!
Our backyard
Our house in the snow. It woulda looked alot more christmasy had I ever got Jonathan to hang my wreath's out..haha
This is the 'road' going up to David & Betsy's..Good thing we have a jeep!

No comments: