Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Cow says MOO

I love reading my books about farms and I love when we get to the Cow page because the Moo'ing is my favorite part! Well Mommy & Me went down to Katrina's last night and her sister's farm is right behind her house.. well I got to see some moo cows Up close and personal! They thought we had sugar feed for them so they came right up to the fence. I was a little concerned about her big tongue lickin me, so I let mommy do all the petting! That is cloverbud and her mom. She was born about 2 weeks ago. Did I mention that I LOVED playing outside down there?! It's so much fun to just run around and Katrina's boxer dog Josie chased me all over the place!
Cloverbud finally came up kinda close to the fence to see us, but she was still kinda scared. There are two more babycalfs that should be making their entrance into the world w/in the next few weeks so I can't wait to go back and see them!

No comments: