Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prayers

A while back ago in one of my posts I asked everyone to pray for Baby Evan who is growing up dealing with a debilitating genetic skin disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB for short) I hope everyone who came across my blog by accident or on purpose began to add Baby Evan to their prayers. Well he came in yesterday for his 6 month check up, and it's so hard to beleive he's that old! Some prayers have been answered because notice he only has his belly and leg wrapped in the picture! His mommy still has to do the tasks of bathing him in bleach water, and keeping his skin dry and clean, but God has put his hands around Evan and gave him some comfort. She also let me take a picture yesterday to put up on my blog, and I'm going to go over and help her start a blog just for him. Please keep continuing to pray for his health, and for his mom and two sisters who take awesome care of him!

No comments: