Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yay for SUNSHINE!

The week started out with 5 inches of snow, and by Friday it was 70 degree weather. And let me just say it was absolutely WONDERFUL! I got off a lil early on friday so I picked up Landon and decided to go to the playground for a while before pageant practice. It was Landon's first time at the park since he's actually been big enough to do anything, and while he was leary at first, he warmed up really fast. It was great to spend the afternoon with him.
Here he is watching the boys play basketball. He looks so grown up here, not to mention he's standing JUST like his daddy does. He even made his way over to the courts and some boys let him throw their basketball around a little.. Then Daddy left work early and came to play!
He cried when I first put him in the swing, but once he realized how fun it was that quickly changed.. "Hey mom I could get used to this jungle gym thing...


How can you not fall in love with that face?!

No comments: