Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15 Month Well Visit


So I went to work with Mommy again this morning, but I'm starting to remember what happens when I go there! Linda let me help her throw boxes away, and I played with the truck for a while, but as soon as Dr. Boyd came in I started crying. I can't understand why mommy's boss wants to stab me with needles! I was ok after I got my blanky and bink. I got 3 of those old yucky shots today, Mommy says one more when I turn 2 and then no more until my school physical! Yay! But anyway, here are my latest stats:

Weight: 29.5lbs (95th percentile)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 19 1/2 inches (95th percentile)


1 comment:

Sara J said...

Hey Birthday Buddy. I went to the doctor for my 15-month well check last week. I weighed 25 pounds and was 32 inches tall. We are both quite 'healthy' don't you think?
Are you coming down this way any time soon? I would love to set up a playdate!!!

Claire