Thursday, February 12, 2009

Four Eyes


So I finally broke down and went to the eye doctor last week. And as I figured, I needed glasses. Well last night in between washing clothes and my Relay For Life meeting I saw where they had called and my glasses were ready. So me and Landon jumped in the car and ran over to walmart to pick them up. After I got them I realized I should have never been driving without them! Haha it's amazing what I was missing out on, it felt like one of those "claritin clear" commercials and I was "out of the fog" Haha. Landon wasn't too concerned with them, he was more concerned w/ getting cookies from Angie that works in the eye center. I was apprehensive as to what Jonathan would think, but he immediately asked me if he had any overdue book fee's, saying I looked like a librarian, and "sara palin-esq" haha. But I'm glad I got them, and hopefully the headaches won't come on so bad.

No comments: