Friday, February 13, 2009

A Nice Surprise..

So just when I'm about to give up hope, Jonathan comes through. I wasn't expecting anything for valentines this year, I figured we'd be at home while everyone else went to eat and he caught the funeral home phones. I was in the back doing some stuff and they started yelling for me to come up front and open the door to the waiting room and there was a delivery of flowers..for ME! It's got roses and tulips and lily's and orchids and carnations. Tulips are my fave so I was pretty excited about that. So I immediately called him and asked him what he wanted ;) haha. Dr. Boyd said he probably wanted to go gun shopping! Oh well, I'll enjoy these while they last and know that deep down he still wants to do nice stuff for me every now and then ;) Thanks bayba!


No comments: