Wednesday, August 5, 2009

His Dobe

Although Landon enjoyed his vacation, the whole week he cried for"my dobe." Elsa has turned into Landon's somewhat babysitter/playmate. She will take any kind of abuse he deals out. Now don't get me wrong, I don't let my child abuse my dogs, but since Oscar refuses to be his friend, Elsa has become that by default. She's been SUCH a great dog w/ him ever since he was born, and we've noticed that even when they aren't "playing" together, she is constantly checking on him on her rounds of the house. When we got home from vacation the next morning the house was quiet..a little TOO quiet matter of fact, so I went upstairs to check on them and they were snuggled up on my bed together. This picture is from a few weeks ago, but I mean really, can that be any sweeter?

No comments: