Sunday, August 9, 2009

StreetScene 09

Our town has a thing called StreetScene that has been going on for as long as I can remember. This was actually the 31st annual one, so obviously I've been going to them for a while :) In high school the cheerleaders walked around selling pictures of the cars to raise money, and we always had fun doing that! It's also neat to walk around and see all the cars/trucks/motercycles that everyone shines up and puts in to show. David had one of his cars in this year, but I didnt' get any pictures of that because by the time we danced in the 90+degree heat my brain was fried. The Rhinestone Rockers were the entertainment in the morning, and although we were all exhausted we still clogged our hearts out! I'm SO glad I'm part of this great group of girls and look forward to many more years of fun & dancing! Lori & Abbie. Melissa ordered all our little kids shirts that say "My mommy is a Rhinestone Rocker" and we love any chance we get to dress them up!

No comments: